This is my list of films that inspire me the most. I am a cynologist and I hope you find inspiration from this list. Enjoy the show
1. PURPOSE OF HAPPINESS – anger at the rich story of a man who goes about his dreams and will not let circumstances get in his way
2. Remember the Titans – In the 1970s, black and white high school closed and blacks and whites mixed. Through all the racial tension, a black coach was selected to lead the newly segregated football team
3. FOREST SCHOOL – The story of a man of low IQ who rose above his challenges and proved that determination, courage and love are more important than intellectual ability
4. THE WHOLE COLOR – Based on the life and trials and tribulations of African American women since the early 1900s.
5. RUDY: A big football fan who always had the dream of playing for the Notre Dame football team. They tell him he is too small to play, but he insists on it
6. BUT-Based on the true story of boxing champion Muhammad Ali
7. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL – the story of a funny and carefree Jewish man who uses his talent to protect his son from the reality of Nazi occupation
8. BRAVEHEART – The story of William Wallace a peasant uniting the 13th century Scots in their struggle to overthrow English rule.
9. ERIN BROKONVICH – About an unemployed single mother who becomes a legal assistant and almost alone demolishes a California electricity company accused of polluting city water.
10. SHAWSHANK'S REDUCTION – Two people who have been in jail for a number of years find eventual ransom with decency.
11. REDUCTION: The Story of Stan Tookie Williams – About the founder of the Crepes street gang and how he found redemption in prison. He is able to find redemption at death
Hurricane 12 – The story of a talented boxer who was convicted of murder and the fight for his innocence
13. Billy Elliot – A young man decides to become a ballet dancer and is resisted by his family. He too faces numerous trials as he perseveres in changing his family's narrow standing, internal conflict and standing on his own two feet
14. BEAUTIFUL DISASTER – The Rise of John Forbes Nash Jr., a mathematical genius who is able to solve problems that confuse the greatest minds. And how he managed to get past the years of schizophrenia to win the 1994 Nobel Prize
15. GANDHI – The true story of Mohandas Gandhi, a prominent Indian leader
16. Chariots Of Fire-About athletes competing in the Persistence and Triumph at the Summer Olympics.
17. PHILADELPHIA – is a film dealing with HIV / AIDS and homosexuality, highlighting the homophobia and stigma of the two
18. FRIED GREEN TOMATOES – A movie of remembrance in which an elderly lady remembers the stories of two women, their trials and tribulations and a lifelong friendship
19. A QUICK MAN – About a selfish man who learns that his father left millions of dollars to an older brother he didn't even know existed
20. NOTEBOOK – A beautiful love story that lasts for decades
21. TITANIC – Is the movie set on the unfortunate ship Titanic and his love story unfolding on board
22. MARINE BISCUIT – The true story of a treacherous racehorse from a depression whose victories lifted not only the spirits of the team behind him, but also those of their nation.
23. Paradise – The true life story of Ray Charles and his incredible story of overcoming the impossible
24. PAY FORWARD – The wonderful story of how a young man transforms many people's lives with a simple act of good deeds
25. FREE SHEET – About two old times that decided to do all the things they always wanted to do before dying of their terminal illnesses
26. MILK – About the life of Harvey Milk, the first openly gay man elected to public office in America in the '70s. It's about his influence on the gay rights movement. One of the best movies I've watched.
27. Coach Carter – A high school basketball coach is working hard to change the bad attitudes of his students.
28. RADIO – About a shy, mentally selected man who inspires community
29. LIBRARIANS OF FREEDOM – About a teacher who teaches rough children from a metropolitan city who is struggling to change students' lives and put them on a better path
30. NORMA REA – About a mill worker at a Southern textile company committed to better working conditions for their workers and themselves.
31. ANNE FRANK Diary – Based on Anne Frank's life hiding from NAZI during the invasion
32. GLORY: The Story of the First Company of Black Soldiers in the American Civil War
33. LIFE ASSISTANCE – The story of an AIDS mother overcoming crack addiction becomes an AIDS activist in her community
34. BABE – Pigs raised by sheep dogs learn how to feed sheep
35. WHAT LOVE GIVES WITH IT – The amazing life story of great entertainer Tina Turner and the incredible obstacles she has overcome
36. HOTEL RWANDA – The true life story of a man who, during the Rwandan genocide during the thousands of Rwandans, was sheltered from danger and death
37. G1 JANE – This is the first woman to be allowed in Navy seals and huge obstacles along the way
38. KILLING MAKINGBIRD – Founded in racially torn Alabama in 1939 and hearing a black man accused of raping a white woman
39th VOICE ROAD – Based on the True Story of the First Black Basketball Line for the 1966 NCAA State Basketball Championship Title
40. SARAFINA – About the riots of Soweto youth against apartheid in South Africa
41st AMISTAD – It is a slave revolt of 1839 aboard a slave ship
42. SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE – The story of an unhappy kid who grows up and plays in the Indian version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
43. AMERICAN HISTORY X- Reformed neo-Nazi goes out of prison and tries to prevent his younger brother from going the same route
44. PIANIST – A pianist tries to survive a Nazi invasion
45 SCHINDLERS LIST – Based on the true story of a businessman, Oscar Schindler, who saved thousands of Jews from a Nazi machine during World War 2
46. BOYS DON & TY CRY – A story of courage to be what you really are in the midst of terrible opposition
47. CHOCOLATE – About a mother and daughter moving to the conservative narrow French town in 1960 and shaking things up.
48. MALCOLM X- The True Life Story of Malcolm X. An Influential Black Human Rights Fighter
49. OLIVER TWIST – Based on a movie by Charles Dickens about a young orphan and the troubles he finds while trying to survive in a harsh world
50. JESSE IS THE ONLY STORY – The true story of Jesse Owens, an African-American athlete who proved that Hitler was wrong about Aryan physical superiority
I love these movies. If you haven't seen some check them out, you have nothing to lose. To your life!